Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications.
Resolution: 0.01mm or .0005"/0.01mm
Length standard: Electrostatic capacitance type linear encoder
Max. response speed: 1600mm/s
Battery: SR44 (1 pc.), 938882
Battery life: Approx. 3,000 hours in continuous use
Origin-set, Zero-setting, Presetting, Offsetting, Data hold, Data output, inch/mm conversion (inch/mm models)
Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error
:SPC cable with data switch(40in/1m)
:SPC cable with data switch (80in/2m)
: Centerline attachments (mm)*
: Centerline attachments (inch)*
: Pointed ID measuring attachments (mm)*
: Pointed ID measuring attachments (inch)*
: Attachment clamps (for models up to 600mm/24” range)
: Attachment clamps (for models over 600mm/24” range)
* Attachment clamps are required and not available for long jaw type.
- Lightweight Digimatic Calipers that employ CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastics)in the beam and jaws.
- Highly durable and easy to handle.
- The range of applications can be expanded by using the optional attachments.
- Direct readout of ID measurements from the LCD. (Offset value can be set easily by pressing the Offset key.)
- Preset function for setting a desired starting point.
- With SPC data output.
- Special model available with ceramic jaws which are suitable for measuring abrasive
and magnetic products.
- Supplied in fitted wooden case.