- Designed to check the accuracy of table
movements of machine tools and calibrate
CMMs. Permanently wrung stack of gage
blocks is housed in a rigid frame.
- Can be used in both vertical and horizontal
- Fitted wooden case supplied.
- Each measuring block is made of zirconia based
ceramic that requires no anti-corrosion
treatment for measuring faces.
- Free from deterioration and dimensional
changes over time.
Block pitch accuracy: ±1.2μm (0 < R ≤310mm)
±1.8μm (310 < R ≤610mm)
±2.5μm (610 < R ≤1010mm)
±4.0μm (1010 < R ≤1510mm)
Parallelism of blocks: 1.0μm (0 < R ≤450mm)
1.5μm (450 < R ≤1010mm
2.0μm (1010 < R ≤1510mm)
Provided with inspection certificate. Optional Accessories601167
: Supporting base for vertical operation
(*supplied as a standard for 515-523
Dimensions: 14.2"(W) x 8.7"(D) x 8.3"(H)
360mm(W) x 220mm(D) x 210mm(H)