- A gage head featuring a very accurate, ultra-high-resolution photoelectric linear
encoder that approaches laser interferometer performance over its measuring range of
10mm. This head is suitable for measuring high-precision components and inclusion in high-accuracy positioning applications.
- Relatively long range, very high accuracy and extreme resolution enable the head to act as a master gage for measuring-instrument calibration in many instances.
- The compact design contributes to reducing measuring system costs and permits downsizing entire system configurations.
- Linear encoder is highly resistant to being affected by unfavorable environmentalconditions, such as drafts and rapid atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity changes.
- A low measuring force model is available (542-716A). As low as 0.12N can be selected, which enables measurement of easily-deformed workpieces or thickness of delicate films.
- Responsivity has been improved by 2.8 times (250mm/s => 700mm/s) compared to the previous model.
- Every LGH series gage is bundled with a dedicated counter.
- LGH stand: 971750
- Stem fixture for fixing to top surface: 971751
- Stem fixture for fixing to bottom surface: 971752
- Spindle lifting cable: 971753
- Rubber boot: 238772 (spare for 542-715)
- I/O output connector (with cover): 02ADB440