Resolutions: 0.1μm, 0.5μm, 1μm
- Ideal for integration into harsh environments such as automation applications
- Compact model offers the vibration/shock resistance of the proven LGF series at 1/5 the size compared to
LGF-110L-B. Crosssectional area is approx. 1/5 compared to LGF-110L-B.
- Resolution of each model can be selected from 0.1μm, 0.5μm, or 1μm.
- Excellent Sliding durability improved to remain serviceable for at least 15 million Cycles (in-house testing).
- Excellent shock resistance, 100g/11ms (IEC 60068-2-27)
- Air lifter 10: No.02ADE230
* Required air pressure: 0.2 to 0.4MPa
* Spindle extends when air is supplied.
- Rubber boot: No.238772 (spare)
Thrust stem set: *No.02ADB680
Thrust stem: No.02ADB681
Clamp nut: No.02ADB682
Spanner Wrench: No.02ADB683
* A thrust stem set is a combination of thrust stem and a clamp nut.
A special spanner is required for tightening.
If using multiple gages, a thrust stem set for each gage and one special spanner are required.
Extension cable (5m): 902434
Extension cable (10m): 902433
Extension cable (20m): 902432
64PKA137 :EV-16P (not compatible with 542-158)
*1: When the spindle speed exceeds 1500mm/s (400mm/s for 0.1μm model), an alarm signal will be output. Also, if using Mitutoyo counter, an error message will be displayed. If using counters made by other companies, please inquire separately for the alarm signals. For the models of 0.1μm resolution, note that over-speed error may occur depending on the impact amount when releasing the contact point freely.
*2: IP Code is a standard which classifies and rates the degree of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects and water. This may not be applicable depending on the kind of liquid.