- Tolerance judgment output (3/5-step, 7 kinds)
- Limit value output (2 kinds independently for each of the 7 channels)
- Peak (max., min., runout) measurement
- Diverse data output (Serial BCD, Simplified analog, Digimatic)
- I/O output connector (with cover): No.02ADB440
- AC adapter: No.02ADN460*
- AC cable (USA): 02ZAA010*
- Terminal connecting cable: No.02ADD930*
* Included in package Order No. The tolerance values or preset values can be easily input. No.02ADF180 (with 2m cable)
: Sign plus 6 digits (Green LED)
Tolerance judgment display: LED display (3 steps: Amber, Green, Red / 5 steps: Amber, Amber flashing, Green, Red flashing, Red)
Tolerance judgment output: L1 to L5, open-collector
Control output: Normal operation signal (NOM), open-collector
Control input: Presetting, display hold, peak value clear, tolerance judgment BANK switch, open-collector or novoltage contact signal (with/without contact point)
Serial BCD: Bit serial format, open-collector
Analog output: 2.5V+Counting value× Voltage resolution (25mV/2.5mV): Full-scale 0 to 5V
- Connecting to the external switch box (No.02ADF180) makes it easy to enter tolerance limits and preset values. Note) This function is not available when the gage is connected to DP-1VR, Digimatic Mini-Processor.
- It can only be connected to DP-1VR Digimatic Mini-Processor (No.264-504-5A).
- Number of tolerance steps can be expanded by assembling EB-D counters.
Power supply voltage 12 - 24V DC
Power consumption 6W or less (50mA max.)
Ensure at least 1A is available per unit.
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 40°C (RH 20 to 80%, no condensation)/ –10 to 50°C (RH 20 to 80%, no condensation
- External dimensions: 96(W)×48(H)×156(D)mm