- The Quickmike provides a speedy spindle feed of 10mm/.4” per thimble rotation as compared to the conventional micrometer with 0.5mm/.025” per rotation. Its wide 30mm/1.2” measuring range allows various workpieces with different shapes to be measured quickly.
- Non-rotating spindle and the new ratchet friction thimble.
- Speedy spindle feed of 10mm/rev.
- With absolute linear scale.
- IP54 dust/water protection (when not connected with data output cable).
- With SPC data output.
- With a standard bar to set the origin point (for models with a range over 30mm/1.2”).
- Supplied in fitted plastic case.
Resolution: 0.001mm or .00005"/0.001mm
Parallelism: 2µm/.00008” for models up to 80mm/3.2” 3µm/.00012” for models up to 105mm/4.2”
Measuring faces: Carbide tipped
Battery: SR44 (1 pc.), 938882
Battery life: Approx. 3 years under normal use
(1 year for models over 30mm / 1.2”)
Dust/Water protection level: IP54
Origin-set, Zero-setting, Data hold, Data output, inch/mm conversion (inch/mm models)
Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error
:SPC cable (1m/40”)965013
:SPC cable (2m/80”)